JOIN THE RITUALS COFFEE HOUSE COFFEE CLUB!
Welcome to the Rituals Coffee Club Card Loyalty Program. This program was designed to show you, the customer, our appreciation for your loyal patronage. Membership is free!
HOW TO JOIN
When you sign up on line we will send your Loyalty Card to you in the mail. Alternatively, you may come into any Rituals Coffee House, fill out an application, and begin using your Loyalty Card immediately!!
HOW IT WORKS
The Rituals Coffee Club Card program is simple…Rituals will issue 1 point for every dollar spent in any Rituals Coffee House on any beverage purchased. When you accumulate enough, simply redeem your points for beverages. The point exchange rate is 10 points = $1.00, so if your favourite latte costs $17.00 then you would need 170 points. Points earned do not expire. Use Rituals Coffee Club points as you receive them or save them for a special occasion.
At Rituals Coffee House we don’t just reward with points, we devise special reward programs just for you. Be sure your email address and contact info is up to date in our system so that you receive our email updates, coupons, loyalty member promotions and Rituals give-aways!
ACCOUNT BALANCE & CARD REPLACEMENTS
To check Rituals Coffee Club point balances are always given to you at the time of issuing points to your account with every purchase, or check your balance at the cashier at any of your favourite Rituals locations. Should your card become lost or stolen we will be able to cancel the account and transfer the balances to a new card. For questions or concerns regarding the Coffee Club Program, please ask any of our friendly staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Coffee Club Membership Form.
Please print and drop off at the nearest Rituals.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Membership and/or Points are not transferable.
- Membership is a privilege granted by Rituals and may be revoked or cancelled at any time. Fraudulent usage of the Coffee Club Card will result in loss of membership and revocation of all privileges.
- Presentation of ID card is required to collect the replacement card for lost, stolen or damaged cards. A new card will be issued with the same balance. To report a lost, stolen or damaged card simply send an email to email@example.com please indicate at which store you will be collecting the replacement. You will receive an email to tell you when to collect.
- The Coffee Club Card has no expiry date.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed until your next visit.
- Points have no cash value.
- The Coffee Club Card must be presented to receive points when making purchases.
- Members cannot get credit for visits made prior to enrollment.
- Points will not be issued after member leaves the restaurant.
- Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points.
- Cards with no activity for one year will become inactive and points will expire.
- Points are non-transferable.
- Only one card issued per person.
- Points will automatically print on your receipt.
- Members cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other card or coupon.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, cards may not be issued or points earned or redeemed until the system is operating.
- Rituals Coffee House reserves the right to change or discontinue this privilege program at any time, in whole or in part, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value or use of any points already accumulated.
- Rituals Coffee House may, for example, withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award, increase the number of points required for an award, or discontinue any benefit of the program, or the entire program. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with respect to awards or program benefits
- Rituals Coffee House reserves the right to adjust any benefits resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud. All decisions made by Rituals are final and binding.
- Rituals Coffee House reserves the right to cancel membership and void a program participant's points and rewards if there is any unauthorized use by the member.
Rituals Coffee Club point balances are always given to you at the time of issuing points to your account with every purchase, or check your balance at the cashier at any of your favourite Rituals locations.